24 April 2023
The upcoming World Radiocommunications Conference (WRC) 2023 will be crucial in deciding the allocation of spectrum.
In this Critical Update webinar, Luz Fernández del Rosal, vice-chair of TCCA’s Critical Communications Broadband Group, and International Cooperation, Directorate Strategy and Central Management, Federal Agency for Public Safety Digital Radio (BDBOS), Germany, and Noel Kirkaldy, TCCA Spectrum Task Force and Market development for Public safety and defense at Nokia, present the case for ensuring sufficient spectrum for critical broadband services.
The webinar will cover:
- How the availability of spectrum for mission critical users benefit all mission critical networks irrespective or their deployment models
- How spectrum is made available at international and national level by the regulatory authorities
- Which spectrum opportunities for mission critical users are currently being discussed in the upcoming World Radio Conference
- TCCA’s position for the World Radio Conference
- How to take action and contribute to make spectrum available for mission critical users